Everyone is curious what bitcoin is and how to earn and spend it. Bitcoin is the most famous and largest digital currency in the world in terms of market capitalization and market share in which there are no intermediaries to conduct transactions. Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has a lot of confidence in Bitcoin to the point that he says, “Bitcoin is a technological tour of power.”
According to Leon Louw, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, every informed person must know at least about bitcoin because it has the potential to become one of the world’s most significant events.
Someone can buy bitcoins directly from other bitcoin users through the market or through stock exchanges, and pay for them through cash, credit or debit cards, electronic bank transfers, other cryptocurrencies, PayPal, etc.
How then can Bitcoin be bought?
Get a Bitcoin wallet
This is the first step when buying bitcoin because you will need a place to store, receive and send your bitcoins. Different bitcoin wallets provide different levels of security, and you can choose the level of security that best suits your transactions. The most popular wallet options are
• Wallet software stored on your computer’s hard disk
• Web-based service that is an online wallet
• Multisig wallet that includes the use of many different keys to protect your account and keeps your bitcoins safe and offline
The next step is to fund your Bitcoin wallet and start ordering.
Where to buy bitcoin
• Local bitcoins: – This is the primary location for arranging face-to-face transactions and agreed prices. Its escrow service has made the site popular as it adds an extra layer of protection for buyer and seller with an A rating of A. You can pay for bitcoins via PayPal, cash or bank transfer.
• Coinbase: – This is another popular bitcoin wallet with one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoin. After registration, you get a $ 5 bonus. He has a trust rating of A +. Use your card or bank transfer to buy bitcoin.
• Wesellcrypto: – This site is highly ranked and adapted for beginners. It has a B + trust rating, and you can buy bitcoins through your PayPal account.
• Bitquick: – This site is also tailored to beginners and allows users to buy and accept payments for bitcoins via hard currency as well as bank transfers. He has a trust rating of B.
With bitcoin, you can buy goods anonymously; make cheaper international payments because Bitcoins are not subject to regulation by any country. The bitcoin market is very volatile and more and more people are buying them in hopes of making a profit when the price goes up.